Author Topic: GreenBH.  (Read 2988 times)

I wish this loving idiot would die. We had a fight in our pm's, and he blocked me. I got this just a few loving minutes ago.

You will see the other moronic PM's on the other topics about him.

Why doesn't this idiot understand stealing things like avatars and builds is bad? Leave Green.

He's had so many drama's I can't count. Green, if you're reading this, please, for the love of humanity, go play in traffic or burn slowly and painfully.

I want him banned
Like hugums did. From the entire forum
But forever

He should be banned from being loving alive, if I could I swear, and I speak for every single forum member, burn him in a fire and push him off a 20 story building.

This really didn't need another topic.

He should be banned from being loving alive, if I could I swear, and I speak for every single forum member, burn him in a fire and push him off a 20 story building.
I be GreenBH and be steelin yur avatar
Rawr

This really didn't need another topic.
It just showes how much of a richard he is, I hope he realises that because of all the dramas he's getting.

It just showes how much of a richard he is, I hope he realises that because of all the dramas he's getting.
Dont ignore me, br0

Do this on Taboo's server. I'm not leaving. A copy of your picture is mine now.

Letz be brudurs i did the saem thign i rite cliked and savd his pic of a disk lol

You don't understand what we're saying at all. Please leave the forums.

Please try to be tolerant, he's Special, he doesn't mean to be handicapped, he just is. Actually he does.

Please try to be tolerant, he's Special, he doesn't mean to be handicapped, he just is. Actually he does.

I've been nice to other special kids, but GreenBH honestly just seems like an ignorant idiot. He's a special type of special person.

If you made the avatar yourself: "Hey, someone likes my work!"

If you just stole it from some other site (like me):  You still shouldn't be angry.

I've been nice to other special kids, but GreenBH honestly just seems like an ignorant idiot. He's a special type of special person.
He's so special, he got italic and bold.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?