Author Topic: Whoo! Free Condoms!  (Read 2761 times)

Our highschool had a resource fair, and there where a bunch of people that came to tell us about their company thing.
There were people looking to make better more organic food, and create new recipes, there were people who where there for people to call and discuss problems, blah blah.
Then there was the medical booth. Not only did they offer free services (such as pregnancy tests and birth control for girls), they gave us free condoms! Even ones that grow glow in the dark.

I got 5 of them.
I hope I get to use them soon...

"Don't have love ... here, take these condoms"

Hell yeah!

Offtopic: ARC, I quoted you IRL. Be proud.

Our state (AZ) is abstinence-only love ed.  Which means no condoms :(

They just teach you not to have love in Middle School.
It changes in high school. :P
Seriously. I've overheard like, 3 girls now that said they had love with some guy.
(3 out of the 100ish people in the school).
Others probably just try to keep it a secret.
Do you want me to send you one?

Teaching children not to have love ever (if that's what abstinence means) is basically like having an insecure white guy who can't get any saying "I can't have love, so neither can you!"

Of course, this is purely my opinion, and based off the fact that I probably do not know the true meaning of abstinence.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 04:53:07 PM by WhatevaGuy »

Teaching children not to have love ever (if that's what abstinence means) is basically like having an insecure white guy who can't get any saying "I can't have love, so neither can you!"

Of course, this is purely my opinion, and based off the fact that I probably do not know the true meaning of abstinence.
Why does he have to be white?

Why does he have to be white?

I don't know. I'm... sub-consciously tribal? forget.
I didn't even know racism towards your own race existed.

They advocate abstinence but are realistic when it comes to teens and love, more like "we know you're going to do it so at LEAST do it safely".

Let's play Star Wars!!!! It is only gay if you open your eyes.

when we got them we blew them up for the lulz.

Condoms allow you to have explosive love which is pretty cool. All you need is a bit of hydrogen and a match stick

Condoms allow you to have explosive love which is pretty cool. All you need is a bit of hydrogen and a match stick

Despite common belief, I'd like to keep my snake after love.