Author Topic: RTB2 Add-Ons  (Read 10503 times)

Thank you..
Now theres Mooore fun!!!

I feel like this should get a sticky for awhile.

Some of these... most of these that I downloaded don't seem to work.

They won't appear when I try to enable them in add-ons, and yet I downloaded them.

They won't appear when I try to enable them in add-ons, and yet I downloaded them.
You have to add Server_, or Vehicle_ the file name

You have to add Server_, or Vehicle_ the file name
Because most of them are Crap_Oned
Fixed

No, you're a dumbass.
It's the way RTB files are saved
The loving city rp and pokemon rp are there. Theres a stuffload of more failed stuff there too. Anyone with common would know that, your the real dumb ass in this situation.

it may have crap ons but has good ones too, block.

The loving city rp and pokemon rp are there. Theres a stuffload of more failed stuff there too. Anyone with common would know that, your the real dumb ass in this situation.
Add-ons don't work without prefixes.
Next time you should shutup if you don't know what you're talking about

Insert this into your add-ons:
BoxTrain.zip

It won't work, because there is no prefix. It's not failed, either.

Add-ons don't work without prefixes.
Next time you should shutup if you don't know what you're talking about

Insert this into your add-ons:
BoxTrain.zip

It won't work, because there is no prefix. It's not failed, either.
When did I say mine doesn't work because it doesn't have the prefix. Blocknight was most likely refering to failed add-ons. If some worked, why should't the rest

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANT MY NAME CHANGED. Seriously, who would want people to confuse them for this idiot?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANT MY NAME CHANGED. Seriously, who would want people to confuse them for this idiot?
Don't pick a common name next time

Don't pick a common name next time

I didn't intend to ever use this name...

Does this include failed add-ons?  I see "Youfarted.zip" on the bottom, and now that I look at it, nothing has a prefix.  What is with the lack of prefixes?

Go into the add-on's folder, go to RTB info, and it should say "Weapon", "Server Mod", etc.

lol at the very end of the list we have this> youfarted.zip