Author Topic: Sheyl v2 WIP (Fixed Foots)  (Read 3558 times)

This is my first try, I never draw humens. I'm probably going to redo some parts at some point, but I think it turned out well enough to post. Took several hours because I kept redoing things. I've made a stuff ton of progress thanks to your feedback, thanks alot!

I'll post each update along the way.

:D

x/10 pls

Current version:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:42:06 PM by Spockticus »

6/10

do you have a tablet?

do you have a tablet?

I wish. I used a gaming mouse and a trackpad.

I wish. I used a gaming mouse and a trackpad.

Oh, I see.

No offense, but your drawing looks like it came out of a grade 2 art class.

I don't like it.

It doesn't have perspective, It's like a flat blue print. :X

More like 6th grade I would say

it is ok, look at some pictures or something

proportion

It looks really weird and disproportionate

The arms are too long, and people don't position their feet like that.

Oh, I see.

No offense, but your drawing looks like it came out of a grade 2 art class.

nuhuh. :c

My stupid drawings look better than my srs bzns ones :c
I don't like it.

It doesn't have perspective, It's like a flat blue print. :X

Any suggestions on perspective technique?

Also:

It looks really weird and disproportionate

The arms are too long, and people don't position their feet like that.

I know the proportions are horrible; I was thinking she would turn out taller so I made her arms long, but they are too long and I need to redo them.

I spent a lot of time redoing the feet, and I'm still not happy with them. I'm probably going to try to do bearfoot / footwraps and give her a floating effect.

What do you guys think about the hands? I had trouble with them, too, and I'm probably going to redo them because they were sortof sloppy :I

I'm still learning the ins and outs of drawing on my computer, so bear with me. Like I said, I usually draw different things.

I drew a really awesome Walrus in History one day, for instance.

Tablet/Computer drawing is hard.

Either way, proportion and perspective go hand in hand.

Try drawing her in a pose.

I know the proportions are horrible; I was thinking she would turn out taller so I made her arms long, but they are too long and I need to redo them.

I spent a lot of time redoing the feet, and I'm still not happy with them. I'm probably going to try to do bearfoot / footwraps and give her a floating effect.

What do you guys think about the hands? I had trouble with them, too, and I'm probably going to redo them because they were sortof sloppy :I

I'm still learning the ins and outs of drawing on my computer, so bear with me. Like I said, I usually draw different things.

I drew a really awesome Walrus in History one day, for instance.

The thumbs are in a weird position.

I think the boobs are well proportioned / shaded. The arms were rushed and the legs weren't really thought out well. I'll probably add some detail to the facemask to give it some perspective, as well as the back of the hood.

The thumbs are in a weird position.

I know; the hands are horrible and I need to look at reference photos.