Help building a Computer

Author Topic: Help building a Computer  (Read 667 times)

Yes so.
My friend wants to build a new computer with a budget of around £450. He wants a "fast, reliable" computer. He'd like to buy it from a supplier based in the UK, like www.ebuyer.com

I dont know about building, or desktops, but I got an awesomeness Toshiba laptop for around 400$

tell him to update his drivers for his hardware, update his software,change his background and keep the 450 for a new computer

I know how to construct the motherboard
Just dont know where the HDD goes because emachine 95 screwed me over with trying to take it apart
screws are infront of wires, fan is under the disk drive, hdd screws are facing wall

which is why im gonna make a custom one

I know how to construct the motherboard
Just dont know where the HDD goes because emachine 95 screwed me over with trying to take it apart
screws are infront of wires, fan is under the disk drive, hdd screws are facing wall

which is why im gonna make a custom one

lol

HDDs go into the hard drive bay of the case, which should be pretty obvious as it's the same size as the hard drive. Same with disc drives. They are connected to motherboards with either SATA, or in ancient machines, IDE cables.

What you've described here is not the typical layout of a computer because each case requires placement of components differently.

lol

HDDs go into the hard drive bay of the case, which should be pretty obvious as it's the same size as the hard drive. Same with disc drives. They are connected to motherboards with either SATA, or in ancient machines, IDE cables.

What you've described here is not the typical layout of a computer because each case requires placement of components differently.
the HDD was glued to the top inside of the case....
and the motherboard was on the side inside of the case

they really dont want anyone to get in there