Author Topic: Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!  (Read 130729 times)

So here's a cool fact; My RP system is lame and just loads what it fins to be named as axeItem, and so instead of the axe it came with, it loads YOUR axe for use in treecutting.
Hooray for file conflicting. :D

Great job.  First add-on I will be downloading in a while.

They're great, but I don't like how the bullets have gravity.
Even something at the speed of sound has to ground itself and that is why you can't shoot a bullet 200 miles.

Woah, these are really good! The gravity reminds me of the guns in STALKER how different calibers have different velocities therefore they fall slower/faster. Very good. IceBlue approves.

These are fantastic, ignore the first few comments about "enough standard weapons" the thing they don't realize is that there is no standard weapon. Each weapon is used for it's statistics, including fire rate, barrel diameter, bullet grooves, and more. There isn't any one standard gun, people think that a gun like the AK-47 or AK-74 would be, but they aren't standard, they're just famous and used by people who don't know many other guns (Though they do make damn good infantry assault weapons). The fact that you chose a specific gun, and not just make an "Assault Rifle" like people usually do, caught my eye. This reminds me of the FN P90 release. I hope to see more gun manufacturing from you, you have my download.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:24:20 PM by Clockworks »

« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:42:06 AM by Azhang »

Bump!

Updated to Version 2!

we already had an RPG, but its ok, i think the other RPG was out dated anyways

we already had an RPG, but its ok, i think the other RPG was out dated anyways
Yeah, this new RPG is awesome, has animations unlike the other one. :D

thank you for making it alot!!!!!!

by jmaster

Yeah, this new RPG is awesome, has animations unlike the other one. :D
i didnt test it yet, must try!

WAHOO update! its getting better and better!  :cookieMonster: