Author Topic: Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!  (Read 130723 times)

Some of the best looking guns I've ever seen.I also like how the bullets are realistic and descend down slowly.

Browning High Power-Good weapon for CQC, sidearm, or fighting hordes of undead legos

FA-MAS-Good assault rifle for infantry and can be used as a LMG.

SCAR-A good battle rifle for spec. ops. and infantry

FR-F2-Good for owning people at a distance.

Up sniper to 50 damage, or add a headshot mod.

Great for first add-ons, usually they end up in the fail bin, but these PWN!

Pistol, Assault rifle(s), sniper gun and a fireaxe are like common things.
They look nice though.
yeah but why dont ppl make like packs for Browning's or why not shotguns and stuff not standard wepons

:cookieMonster:
I am using these. They are the only few generic guns that actually look good.
Yes..very standard and epic..keep it up, acualy try and make some sort of RPG-7 but better. I do not know just thinking. Awsome though!

Needs moar shotguns.

'nuff said

make a shotgun and an rpg and i will love you.

Why? He made these great weps, his first add-ons, and you already bugging him about making more.

Be happy with what you got.

I thought this was a gravity cat that shot mines at you :(

Why? He made these great weps, his first add-ons, and you already bugging him about making more.

I already love his work, which is why I trust any further weapons he makes will be just as good.  IMO however, FAMAS makes a better long range SMG than the Scar because the Scar has too much spread. The Browning is my new favorite pistol, though the spot of favorite weapon is still taken by Ephi's shotgun (hint hint)

I came in here expecting a gravity cat with guns attached.
i was saddened.

I came in here expecting guns with a gravity cat attached.
i was saddened.

I came in here expecting a gravity cat with guns attached.
i was saddened.
I thought this was a gravity cat that shot mines at you :(
Then next time look for the authors name ;)

He´s not bugging me :P And I already plan to make more.

A shotgun is already on my list ;) And a RPG? Wut? No Javelin? :D (some kind of rocket launcher is already on the list too :P )

P.S.: I´ve already changed some values and stuff (and why the heck doesn´t the hitboxes-script work with bots???) and eventually I will make an update today...

im going to have fun with that ax