Author Topic: [BLBC] Blockland Builder's Club  (Read 3624 times)

This is still alive?  That's cool.

The hammer is a bit too far in

good to see it's up and running again. I'll try and join it I am able to get into the server.

I like this server a lot. Very fun to be in.

Hey mocheeze, if I send you the save for my build would you be able to load it? the only thing you would have to do is remove that red square or whatever may be in that tiny space near my build and the road and I'm pretty sure it should load fine. Here is a picture of the progress I made on it although, I much rather it in the server.

It needs a little bit of roof work, and a ton of interior work but the shell is pretty much complete. Thanks ahead of time.

Edit: On second thought the 64x cube would have to be moved 16 spaces to the left otherwise it would pose a problem.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 09:54:09 AM by LoserHero »

Hey guys, I won't be on a while thanks for my stupidity. I managed to trash my computer, so I'll have to wait until it's fixed.

Hey guys, I won't be on a while thanks for my stupidity. I managed to trash my computer, so I'll have to wait until it's fixed.
See you... later? :c

Totally PM me that save to load. If anyone has other more up-to-date saves from before the recent crash (2 days ago) then let me have em! :) Soon we'll be switching to a full theme build of The Oregon Trail most likely. It will be a large project, but it will have the opportunity for quite a lot of variation in building style because the scope.

I'll have to stop by and add some stuff, hopefully I can see you in game Moch.

Totally PM me that save to load. If anyone has other more up-to-date saves from before the recent crash (2 days ago) then let me have em! :) Soon we'll be switching to a full theme build of The Oregon Trail most likely. It will be a large project, but it will have the opportunity for quite a lot of variation in building style because the scope.

I will send you a more recent save of the build via PM, then. My initial intention of the save was to separate my build so I could work on it. (I'm glad I didn't have the time to do that.)

I'll probably send you a pm of my gazebo save I finished not to long ago.

Hey guys, I know the server has been weird the last couple days. Bear with me while I get stuff prepped for a theme build. I need to check on the auto-saver script to see why it's not working. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good dedicated saver?