Poll

Which is better, REAL legos, or blockland?

Blockland
107 (66%)
Real Legos
55 (34%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: November 15, 2009, 11:39:40 PM

Author Topic: Real legos, and blockland.  (Read 5340 times)

With Lego, you don't have to have verything fit in on a Grid. So, you can have Diagonal pices, and stuff going everywhere. Which, is something I would like in Blockland, but it sounds like something relatively impossible to do.


In Blockland you can't throw your house at the wall because you can't find a piece.

Blockland does not have lego mindstorms. (That would be epic)

This is hard.
Although I do hate looking for all the peices, legos were originally one of the first building blocks.
They have tons of peices blockland doesn't, but Blockland has tons of peices lego doesn't.
Physics is better for lego, but blockland is good for that too. +1 lego point.
Blockland can hold deathmatches and other things. +1 BL point.
Blockland has unlimited bricks. Well, a whole lot at least. +1 BL point.
Lego has made so many different types of things and now they are at the point of mindstorms and technical stuff. +1 lego point.
Lego has tons of minifigs that are fully customizable, (as well is BL.) but Lego has more bodyparts. +1 lego point.
Blockland has events. +1 BL point.
Blockland has online gameplay. +1 BL point.
My decision is Blockland.

Real LEGOs are just that, real.
Blockland is a 3D image of it, in a different style of course.

The one thing I like about Blockland is 125,000 bricks in any color. While LEGOs, you are generally limited to color depending on what you have bought over time. So you may end up with a house with multiple colors instead of one nice color.

blockland cause you never run out of piece...

once they invent those things where you can go inside videogames, Blockland :D

till then, legos.

Blockland does not have lego mindstorms. (That would be epic)

Events durp.

Blockland, just because it's easier than real LEGO.

You don't have to go looking for pieces, you can use what ever color you want, you can change a brick's color without removing it and putting in a new one, you will never have to take apart your builds to have enough bricks for other builds, it takes up absolutely no real life space, and you get more bricks than you will ever need.


But then, LEGO is real, so as far as what you can build gos it's still pretty limitless, as long as you have the space and pieces. 

its just if you like playing with actual legos or blockland better...

legos have better physics
and blockland has better bricks? + multitplayer
I lag all the time when I play with lego. I just black out for no reason.

Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact I eat all the pretty looking pieces.
luls

I like Blockland because I can have any piece I want when I want it.

and blockland has better bricks? + multitplayer

in lego you have multiplayer but my vote is blockland because you can go inside none roofless houses

ps. shortcut in lego you can have people using lego with you so its multiplayer
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:47:46 PM by gun fun »

in lego you have multiplayer but my vot is blockland because you can go inside nn roofless houses
What? I do not understand stupid.

I think this topic exploded and started all over again.
confoos