Poll

Which is better, REAL legos, or blockland?

Blockland
107 (66%)
Real Legos
55 (34%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: November 15, 2009, 11:39:40 PM

Author Topic: Real legos, and blockland.  (Read 5341 times)

Guise. Ya forgot to mention weapons. Weapons that can kill another player unlike in Real LEGOs where you're all like "Pew Pew Pew, you're dead!"

"Pew Pew Pew, you're dead!"
So many poor Minifigs, lost in the line of duty. ;-;

I look at it this way...

I haven't touched my legos since I bought Blockland
+1 Bl vote

I look at it this way...

I haven't touched my legos since I bought Blockland
+1 Bl vote
That pretty much describes my switch to Blockland.

I haven't touched my legos since I bought Blockland
My LEGOs can still touch me right?......   RIGHT?!D:

You can't make REAL Legos shoot people...
Or Crush them.
Or truanquilize them.
Or... etc.

BOTH



boamp boamp boooooooooamp

BOTH



boamp boamp boooooooooamp
damn you for having that avatar i thought you was baddy for a sec also inb4realbaddy

Lego is better, and will allways be better in my mind unitl badspot comes out with blockland technic and blockland mindstorms.

However on the other hand, I would love to be able to use torquescript while building with real legos.

Legos have tehcnic and moving parts like wheels.

Blockland has an infinite supply.

So i love both.

Lego has a stuffty save system.


I lag all the time when I play with lego. I just black out for no reason.

Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact I eat all the pretty looking pieces.


LOL!!!!

By the way, there is a name for that CSD.

What? I do not understand stupid.
In Blockland you can control a figure and walk inside houses with walls on all sides and a roof which you can't with Lego. (Unless you build it cleverly from special pieces to take bits off and reattach them)

(Unless you build it cleverly from special pieces to take bits off and reattach them)
Hinged roofs <3