Author Topic: SpoilerVision 2000: Ronin's Manor  (Read 9945 times)

Hello.

In this grand edition of Series of Internet Plastic [or] My wasted afternoons in front of my HD, I show you something that's been kept under wraps for some time now! This has taken a great deal a time as do all my builds, and countless people can attest to the quality of my meticulous work.

F.A.Q

So what is this mysterious thread filled with?
   Why it's my Bavarian Manor of course!

That is interesting, tell me more!

Manor, the land tenure unit under manorialism, a system of land tenure and organization of the rural economy and society in parts of medieval Europe

What do you mean by Spoiler? Is this finished??
   No it is not, please remind yourself that this will change and be redone! Nothing here is permanent, except for the general layout of the buildings themselves. YES THERE WILL BE FURNITURE.

Did you do all of this by yourself?
   More or less (i.e 98% my work). Friends like Loserhero, Barnabas, Facechild, Muffinmix, and countless others gave me input and ideas on how to fix or improve things. Mostly ideas were shared between us, but in the case of the Stoney Hill; Loserhero helped a great deal with the design. If you helped out and want me to remember you, please tell me (If not; shut up!).

Are you going to show the entire thing?
   No, I like surprises as much as you do. These pictures comprise barely 1/3 of the overall build.

Well show me the damn pictures you jerk!
   OK.

Overview

Main Keep

Formal Entrance, Iron Gates

The Entrance, Again

Fortified Walls

Main House/Annex

Hanging Rose Walkway

Main Hall/Outhouse (Along Stoney Hill)

Study/Steps

Kitchen

Lord's Chamber

UPDATES!: 11/10/09

When will it be done?
   Eventually, I have no schedule. But I will update this thread occasionally until I complete the finished work.
Any updated work will eventually be put on the front page, so stay tuned.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 08:56:19 PM by Ronin »

Holystuff. That's beast.
INB4"HAVEmyBABIES"

Sht. didn't read.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 11:20:40 PM by I Seth I »

love. Beyond love. This borders on the best build I've seen in my life...

Daayuuum! :o

Lets rob it

Holy stuff, thats awsome!

I'll add that the only duplicator work I used was on the trees, for obvious reasons. Everything else was standard block placement, it was mind numbing.

I remember you working on this a long time ago.

Really great build, I remember seeing this a long time ago in your server. I'm happy you finally posted it.

Adjust your monocles, top hats only here.
Slaving over that hill was torture, everything turned out great in the end.
Chip cheerio then.

I saw this a half a year ago, lol...

Nice.
I have a feeling this is going into v14 or something. I'm not quite sure what though.