Author Topic: Port forwarding issues.  (Read 741 times)

I have followed the steps carefully and check my Belkin AND 2wire router. Portforward.com does not seem to support Bell or Belkin the way I wanted. I pressed run, then cmd, found my gateway. Typed it into the browser bar on the top. no www. or .com's. It sends me to google. When i do this properly, Bell wont let me log in. SAys I need a new password. I change it. nothing. Any help here?

Sorry for double post, the tutorials dont work so... No flame that says "Look at the tutorial!

Tell me, do you have a Mac or Windows.

Another double post. I forwarded. But my server is still dead. I used port forward.com And fwd' the port 28000. Nothing. But made my model textures black. WTF!

Do you have the internet running to a modem then to a router. If so the modem will have to be in bridge mode. If you are not sure on how to do this please contact your local internet provider.

Do you have the internet running to a modem then to a router. If so the modem will have to be in bridge mode. If you are not sure on how to do this please contact your local internet provider.
I have a wireless F5D7001v2000 Belkin chip inside my computer the receives the internet from my 2Wire 2701HG-G Modem. If that made no sense al all. Its not my fault. As badspot said in the port fwd tutorial, Blame Bill Gates.

Well, I don't think there is too much of a difference between my router and yours, I have a 2wire 2701 HG-B. The thing with these routers are, you can only port forward one computer. What you need to do is click the firewall button from your main page. It should be on the top

Then you look for "Firewall Settings", enter your password then submit.

Then you should see something like this:

Click "Add a new user-defined application." Fill out the info like so and click "Add Definition":

You will get something like this, and fill it out like I did:

And then hit back, and then you find it on your list, click "Add", except make sure you have it set to the right computer, and then hit "Done"

That should do it, if not just ask.

Also,
Windows XP. Its crap.
No it's not.

grrrrrrr im tryin to port foreward but non of these instructions work -_-