Author Topic: Muscle Adds  (Read 2920 times)

What is with all of these muscle adds that are proliferating the internet?! 9_9

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:33:53 PM by Radial543 »

2nd pic on the third one looks like it's from the Powerthirst video.

Muscular girls are disgusting, if they have bulging muscles like that, I find them fugly

This is just like those annoying ads that are everywhere telling you how you can whiten your teeth with one simple trick discovered by a single mom.

This is just like those annoying ads that are everywhere telling you how you can whiten your teeth with one simple trick discovered by a single mom.
Apparently, she lives in my city!   :cookieMonster:  I hate those "Obama does whatever" with looping video things.
I've also encountered some really annoying youtube "create your own cartoon" ads.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:20:30 PM by Marcem »

Apparently, she lives in my city!   :cookieMonster:  I hate those "Obama does whatever" with looping video things.
Obama sends moms back to school and all that stuff. Apparently the moms dance, as well. THOSE 3D MODELS LOOK SO REAL RIGHT

Obama sends moms back to school and all that stuff. Apparently the moms dance, as well. THOSE 3D MODELS LOOK SO REAL RIGHT
TOTALLY!  They're at the same level as the Limbo of the Lost cinematics!

That looks so real.
I'll go buy some peels nao.

-snip-
Uhh what. Top of it says 2 easy rules, bottom says 1 easy rule. I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY HERE.

There is such a thing as TOO RIPPED. A few of those pictures are perfect examples.