Which is a more reliable source?

The Bible
35 (18.3%)
Science
140 (73.3%)
Bruce Campbell
16 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 191

Author Topic: More reliable source?  (Read 33446 times)

This also proves Jesus was actually chinese

edit and korean superior race woot woot

No I meant the overly sensitive religious people getting stuff all over.

No, I just stated it's futile for me to go out and scream at religious folks that it's not plausible and they're wrong.
Oh now I see how it is, you are a jerk.

Oh now I see how it is, you are a jerk.
He meant to say their wrong.

This also proves Jesus was actually chinese

edit and korean superior race woot woot
*pulls sword out of sheath*

NIPPON~~~

Woah, woah, woah, Rughugger, when did I ever say I respected your beliefs? I don't give a stuff for them, to be honest, I have scientific proof that they are true, which is far more than faith. I have no problem with you picking apart everything I say, so long as you're actually picking it apart, instead of bashing me for apparently not knowing anything about your faith, try providing concrete evidence. This may go against the Bible, but I'm not going to go on you saying I know nothing when you aren't willing to provide examples. As for my disrespect to others in the thread, I was responding to specific things that they said, not vaguely telling them to go forget themselves. I'd appreciate it if you payed attention to my posts if you're going to try to respond to them.
Which is funny because I have been doing that very thing in this and many other threads when me and Inv3rted have had our many many many discussions on this. But you wouldn't know because once again, you didn't read or do any research on that. You just like to focus on your so called hurt feelings because I haven't directly coddled your logic at my man-teet. Seriously, go find my posts, read a few and figure out if those answer any of your questions because you simply aren't supplying any I find valid for someone who hasn't done a lick of effort to find on his own. I'm not your teacher here. Get some balls and go forth and find information and be as intelligent as you claim to be. I don't doubt you're smart with some things and probably do well with that at school, but they don't teach religion at school so you have to find out things like that for yourself. Having people give you the answers is not what intelligence is.

Rug/Wizard what the forget are you arguing about

Also I am converting every last one of you to my spiderman science religion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPTQpG9MSv4

your daddy gonna go to hell son
Not daddy! :*(

Not daddy! :*(

Which is funny because I have been doing that very thing in this and many other threads when me and Inv3rted have had our many many many discussions on this. But you wouldn't know because once again, you didn't read or do any research on that. You just like to focus on your so called hurt feelings because I haven't directly coddled your logic at my man-teet. Seriously, go find my posts, read a few and figure out if those answer any of your questions because you simply aren't supplying any I find valid for someone who hasn't done a lick of effort to find on his own. I'm not your teacher here. Get some balls and go forth and find information and be as intelligent as you claim to be. I don't doubt you're smart with some things and probably do well with that at school, but they don't teach religion at school so you have to find out things like that for yourself. Having people give you the answers is not what intelligence is.

Do you think before you say stuff? You say a lot of obviously stupid stuff, I like you because you are trying to be all noble and stuff but man...

y'all upset bout religion

WELL TURNS OUT YO MOMMA

Science gonna clone Jesus one day I bet jesus clone wouldn't even be able to float in water

Like he'd loving sink in the black sea if that were even possible

-snip-

Because it's my fault when you blatantly insult me about a fact that was incorrect without specifying that that fact is. In fact, let's blame me for it! I need to go to sleep now, kthx.

I've said this tons of times, and i still don't understand why we do it.

Religion wars on the internet don't work.