Author Topic: Universe Sandbox  (Read 3633 times)

Press F or Right Click!

it doesnt let you go below 10
also, i bought this
its cool
Unlike the World of Goo thing where someone bought it for $0.01

1 cent? Whoa! How is that possible?

1 cent? Whoa! How is that possible?
it's actually free but they make you donate

Heh, I created a reserve solar system.

Planets orbiting a moon and suns orbiting the planets.


i tried this, i couldnt figure it out though :c

Build a system in which the moons orbit the sun, and the sun orbits the earth!

That is the largest star known to man.
And naturally, seeing as the universe is such a meanie, there are even huger ones.
God, the universe at large hurts my head.

And naturally, seeing as the universe is such a meanie, there are even huger ones.
God, the universe at large hurts my head.

Yar


I will make a system where a moon orbits the sun and the earth orbits the moon and another moon orbits the moon!


Universe Sandbox is the best. I have the full version!

Tried the demo. Was fun while it lasted. I made a huge galaxy that was about 2 billion milky ways across. I then turned the clock speed up to 200 million years/sec yet I could barely see my super galaxy rotate. :(