Poll

Keep saving?

Yes
16 (94.1%)
No
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: The Motorola Droid  (Read 1834 times)

Tell that to the people I pay my bill to every month that clearly defines themselves as AT&T on the store sign and receipt.
I lol'ed
The droid is cool. My mother was turned away by the thing becuse
Quote from: Mom
It's too heavy

Verizon bought out AT&T, silly people. Which is probably why the logo on my dad's bill is Verizon and why the AT&T store downtown has changed their sign yo Verizon.

Verizon bought out AT&T, silly people. Which is probably why the logo on my dad's bill is Verizon and why the AT&T store downtown has changed their sign yo Verizon.
Explain the Verizon "maps" ad.

Explain the Verizon "maps" ad.

What? What does that have to do with something Verizon created?

From my perspective, phones don't need more than calling texting and possibly a camera. Spending $200 on something that serves as a phone and dozens of other things that you probably already own just doesn't seem logical at $200 (imo). When I get a phone, it will be something simple and under $100.

From my perspective, phones don't need more than calling texting and possibly a camera. Spending $200 on something that serves as a phone and dozens of other things that you probably already own just doesn't seem logical at $200 (imo). When I get a phone, it will be something simple and under $100.

I actually don't have any electronics besides my basic phone now and my computer. For me, that would be super handy.

Verizon bought out AT&T, silly people.
Where in the world did you hear this?

Why does a phone need text communication?!

oh god not this stuff again

-snip-
We don't need it; but for a person like my guitar teacher who has to juggle over 100+ Middle School parents, 100+ High School parents, teach classes for 7 different grades, and book himself a multitude of other random crap (and paying the bills); a phone like this is very useful.

Verizon bought out AT&T, silly people.

Wat

Explain this then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37NKnDRPFKU

And why we have AT&T for our TV

Wat

Explain this then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37NKnDRPFKU

And why we have AT&T for our TV
because you're an idiot. practically nobody, despite what the commercial's say, has AT&T U-verse
EDIT: wrote too fast
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 07:19:29 PM by Nightzet467 »

because you're an idiot. practically nobody, despite what the commercial's say, has AT&T U-verse
EDIT: wrote too fast

Hurrr

I meant why we are ABLE to have AT&T. We already know they're not very good.

stuff. I meant Alltel. Not AT&T.

That was a huge fail.