Author Topic: BL Portable Alpha  (Read 3438 times)

I'm actually working on a full port to Wii and DS/DSi.
HAHAHAHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

Where did my report button go D:

I'm not sure if your making fun of my missed release dates but o well.
EDIT: Or you're just trolling.

I'm not sure if your making fun of my missed release dates but o well.
EDIT: Or you're just trolling.
Me or Mike?

neither, I'm talking about Killbunny.

neither, I'm talking about Killbunny.
Oh. If he's trolling, he's a cigarette. If he isn't, then God have mercy on his poor, ignorant soul.

._.
Stop spamming topics

I am not spamming topics. Your only trying to get me banned because you hate me.

As for you Shaun, I don't care wether you are just a square I just want to try it out, just post the link here or email it.

Killbunny, no I am not waiting a year to get the PSP version.

And Tyler, I have seen that video already, yes I know the player sucks but I want to try it out!

What the forget, people? You don't post the link just because you think the alpha is crap and I should use it on PC? I will use it on PC, but the PSP is fine too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 01:12:18 AM by GreenBH »

I am not spamming topics. Your only trying to get me banned because you hate me.
Yes
You
Are

Yes
You
Are

Ok then, explain how I spammed.

Guys, oh my loving god, I only want the alpha! And you won't give it to me just because you think it's crap. Your not the ones who want it, I want it! Everyone has their opinion, and my opinion I think it's half and half, while your's you think it's crap. Everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but it's unfair that no one gives what someone needs just because they THINK it's crappy/rubbish/bad, so what? That's YOUR opinion.

Guys, oh my loving god, I only want the alpha! And you won't give it to me just because you think it's crap. Your not the ones who want it, I want it! Everyone has their opinion, and my opinion I think it's half and half, while your's you think it's crap. Everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but it's unfair that no one gives what someone needs just because they THINK it's crappy/rubbish/bad, so what? That's YOUR opinion.
It sucked. And thats that, You wouldnt even like it.
I doubt anyone still has it, even if they do, they're not going to give it to you because you're being a pissy son of a bitch.

You've made like, 5 topics about pointless stuff

I looked for it but I can't even find it, it sucked anyways don't worry about it.

Portable version sucks

I'm actually working on a full port to Wii and DS/DSi.
Wii will be available on the HomeBrew browser sometime in 2010 or 2011.
What kind of download? a free one?

It sucked. And thats that, You wouldnt even like it.
I doubt anyone still has it, even if they do, they're not going to give it to you because you're being a pissy son of a bitch.

How do you know I won't like it? I've seen the video. I was only asking for it. When I'm somewhere boring like clothes shops I want something to build with on PSP.