Poll

Do you agree with this article?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blockland is Blockland!  (Read 4569 times)

I've been playing Blockland for a while now. When I first got on, there were some cool weapons. Lots of neat original ideas, goofy crazy things that make this game what it is. But then people started making TF2 weapons. There was a big hype about it, and people thought it was "cool". Now, there's Modern Warfare 2 weapons, Halo weapons, everything BUT Blockland! I mean, come on! I want to play Blockland. If I wanted to play TF2, I'd PLAY TF2. I don't like that people are trying to make Blockland into...well, not Blockland.

you seem to be only really talking about weapons, keep in mind this is a building game br0

you seem to be only really talking about weapons, keep in mind this is a building game br0
At least they're not making TF2-themed JVS Content or something like that...
How'd you reply to this in under 1 minute of me posting it?

i saw de post

i logged in

i replyd

Hurry everyone tell Trader to make TF2 JVS Content!

Just because the weapons are from TF2 doesn't mean you can't use them in other ways. Pretty much ALL of the TF2-based weapons are usable on a non TDM-ish manner, save the Medigun. Or, who knows, you could just try making some yourself. Same with JVS Content.

I kind of agree with you though, but I rather like them for TDM-ish purposes anyways.

I've noticed a lack in creativity compared to when I first joined.

We don't have many creative weapons.

MtnDews' is very creative, we need more modders that are creative.

Blockland is supposed to be a building game anyway.

Blockland is whatever the forget you want it to be. If I wanted to make kamakazi pushbroom sumo wrestling, that's what it is going to be

Holy stuff nice idea.

Holy stuff nice idea.
Dispenser content that gives you energy gogogogoog

Then play Blockland

???

Nobody is forcing you to download these add-ons or to go to servers that are not based on building.

Quote from: rkynick
Oh yeah, Blockland can't have those because its already been done in another game, which is why we shouldn't have any of these weapons, I've seen them elsewhere. Tdm? needs to go, other games have team deathmatches. Stunt plane? Portal gun? gtfo bitches, its been done. Why does blockland have lighting? Other games have lighting, so lighting is fail for blockland, this is blockland, not some other game that has lighting. This is blockland, not tetris, we shouldn't have bricks or Zor's tetris mod. Fire? been done. any server that hosts Zor's firefighting mod is ghey. Infact, while we're on the subject, you can chat in instant messaging programs, remove the chat feature. Badspot, you need to get on this! The originality of your game is at stake!

Quote from: rkynick
Oh yeah, Blockland can't have those because its already been done in another game, which is why we shouldn't have any of these weapons, I've seen them elsewhere. Tdm? needs to go, other games have team deathmatches. Stunt plane? Portal gun? gtfo bitches, its been done. Why does blockland have lighting? Other games have lighting, so lighting is fail for blockland, this is blockland, not some other game that has lighting. This is blockland, not tetris, we shouldn't have bricks or Zor's tetris mod. Fire? been done. any server that hosts Zor's firefighting mod is ghey. Infact, while we're on the subject, you can chat in instant messaging programs, remove the chat feature. Badspot, you need to get on this! The originality of your game is at stake!

That's a good point too.

if you dont want halo, tf2, modern warfare2, weapons just don't download them