3 (9.1%)
Na
1 (3%)
O HELL NO!!!
7 (21.2%)
You spell like a 1st Grader! HA HA HA!
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: my book in production  (Read 5661 times)

i know. i wish once i said, im a bad speller, people would just stop with the " improve you spelling" thing

i know. i wish once i said, im a bad speller, people would just stop with the " improve you spelling" thing
If you can't even write, don't write a book. Save our eyes the blood.

If you can't even write, don't write a book. Save our eyes the blood.
D o you even know how a book is published?  :nes:

Do you really even know how a book is published?
Fix'd.

Also, yes, and I don't think ANY editor will want to have to rewrite the entire thing for you.

Looks like another squirrelking in the making  :cookieMonster:

sumbody kill the moansters with there wepon

Looks like another squirrelking in the making  :cookieMonster:

sumbody kill the moansters with there wepon
I wounder who who the monster is? O I think its you.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 08:56:19 PM by Yumyumdude »

Fix'd.

Also, yes, and I don't think ANY editor will want to have to rewrite the entire thing for you.
eh EM. spell check?

You never do use it, do you?
I use it when im typing papers, not necessarily in blockland . when i mean papers, important papers, like for school  and for my book, handicap
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 08:56:58 PM by Yumyumdude »

I use it when im typing papers, not necessarily in blockland . when i mean papers, important papers, like for school  and for my book, handicap
Are you actually any good at writing? Give us a preview or something.

Are you actually any good at writing? Give us a preview or something.

Tis teh year 20 billion. all teh wurld are deded but a new plant has comes for existenz. a manz was chosun to save all teh new wurld frum teh evilz of teh oter plant dat is not good for ur. he has big powerz caz he hat peple becaz his mum died and he will destru all teh oter plant and win teh game. but he ned help an he ned spaceship, how wil he gat? dis is teh futur bich and u dun even NO how bed dis gona get, lots of drama and so much for ZOMG MAN DRAMA, can he savez teh plant from duminashun? Dis book comin soon to teh bookstore nerer u.

I think that I would almost rather castrate myself with a spoon then read an entire book with a plot that boring written in the manner you just wrote the blurb.

Seeing as you're just making excuses for these things, I'm going to make fun of you now.
OK. im groinStop yanking our richards! to tell the next part. after the artificial moon is destroyed, the created animals have to fiend Osht, medieval mostrar. a new home... and friendLolz, internets. the person who destroyed the moon. So the main character  has to not return  to his home plant, now under deep siege under the creatures they created. so he heads to a nearby plantWITCH which completely fails to progress the story... that is closer to the stars called Nathan. another alien civilization is on it, and there always really willing to help others...                  .... but right now is not time for help. after a rise of a single world empire  that started about 657 years ago ( 497 for us) that was the making of this new empire, but its first ruler died without making a rule on how a new ruler would be elected, so the empire has collapsed and there is civil war a pound Osht, Europeans. them. the main character makes friend's with one of these people who live there , but in order for them to help him , he must retrieve the empires most powerful weapon that is hidden in a tomb on a small plantI hope he found a gardening catalouge to find this Plant. at the fare endOtherwise known as: The side of it where you need to pay to enter. of the star system. i am thinking about having the main characters friend be killed in a bombing of the city he lives in or have some major wounds .  
how about we vote on that? -Have all the characters die at the start from AIDS

post a YES if you say that he should die or post a NO of him getting just severSever wounds? that means his bits are off! (But a flesh wound) wounds.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:21:39 AM by Supreme Commander »