Author Topic: Kobewarrior  (Read 12651 times)

OH LORD, his profile says "If you were sent by Darthstarfish, GTFO!"

Yes Kobewarrior, I have many henchmen being sent to view your profile.

Now I'm going to play your game: Kobewarriwhore

I think thats more original then Darthdumbass.
I don't really care, call me whatever you want. You maybe care if somebody calls you names.

Dang, you people never let me have fun. Plus, you people may have been doing the same thing sometimes a while ago ever since you started.
Hey, i'm new to the forums for about 1-2 Months. Trust me, im much better In-Game

I don't really care, call me whatever you want. You maybe care if somebody calls you names.
Ok Mr. Internet tough guy. :)
Dang, you people never let me have fun. Plus, you people may have been doing the same thing sometimes a while ago ever since you started.
Hey, i'm new to the forums for about 1-2 Months. Trust me, im much better In-Game
Fun? Look we all know you're sad that no one likes you on the forums and you're clearly an idiot.

That is possible to believe, considering A lot of people say they think Inv3rted is an ass, but him in game as Rex is cool.

A lot of people say they think Inv3rted is an ass
Or they're just babies

Or they're just babies
Greekgeeker a baby?  All the others maybe.  :cookieMonster:

This message has been marked as spam.

Fuuuuuuuu-

This message has been marked as spam.

Fuuuuuuuu-

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Fuuuuuu-

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Fuuuuu-

User was awesome from this post.

Wow.... Ur Mom!

Osht, lol.
-This is Sparta-

YOU HAVE FAILED!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I IS LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!!!!

Here are some quotes I dug up. Kobe, I don't have anything against you, I just want to ask you if you think these posts were necessary. (Either the posts or the section I quoted)

Accidently have the first two as the same quote, I suppose I accidently removed one.
I guess you're just going along with that "while you were typing a new reply has been posted" thing, but I've always found that unnecessary therefore I posted it.

I joined the forums one month more later and I'm more mature than you. Coincidence? I think not.

I joined the forums one month more later and I'm more mature than you. Coincidence? I think not.
How does forum join date affect maturity?

How does forum join date affect maturity?
That is exactly what he is saying. Shafin25 joined a month later and he does seem to be somewhat more mature than Kobewarrior.

Also, I like how he completely ignored my post. I think it's safe to say that I won. :cookieMonster:

BAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!1

N your not. GET THE forget OUT

sorry for page stretch guys.

That is exactly what he is saying. Shafin25 joined a month later and he does seem to be somewhat more mature than Kobewarrior.
And I wonder why he thinks there is any reason Kobewarrior joining the forums earlier should make him more mature.