Author Topic: The Craftymans - A nonblockland clan. Bug us on Steam! We still love you!  (Read 108953 times)

Are you considering my reinstatement into this clan?
All you have to do is show involvement. Play on the server, join the skype chat, ask for some scripts that need written.

All you have to do is show involvement. Play on the server, join the skype chat, ask for some scripts that need written.

Which isn't much right now, we're just working on Magicland (A large building project) and new zombies.

And CCC, but you'll have to get in touch with Clockturn / Sagezze for that.

I don't like having people I don't know on my Skype account, but MSN is fine if you have it. I do not think that should be a requirement as it would just be stupid if a clan had to intrude on your personal life.

I'll be willing to make small scripts for people and work on other stuff.

I don't like having people I don't know on my Skype account, but MSN is fine if you have it. I do not think that should be a requirement as it would just be stupid if a clan had to intrude on your personal life.

I'll be willing to make small scripts for people and work on other stuff.

Make a new account just for us?

I might use my Ass Rifle as an app.
We'll see when it's done.

Make a new account just for us?
I wouldn't engage in voice chat and video.

I might use my Ass Rifle as an app.
We'll see when it's done.
That's good, because we are all secretly in love with you. You should see the Skype chat  :cookieMonster:

Nobody else does

Yeah, 'cept sometimes I'll talk to Kokkie and Wizzeh when he can. But that's more personal than clan related.

I tried a loooong time ago to app for this clan; I made a terrible looking Molotov.
Are there any positions open?

I tried a loooong time ago to app for this clan; I made a terrible looking Molotov.
Are there any positions open?

We're accepting Modelling and Scripting, I guess. But we don't need anyone ingame.

We're accepting Modelling and Scripting, I guess. But we don't need anyone ingame.
I'll just wait until you do need someone ingame ;)
Thanks

I'll just wait until you do need someone ingame ;)
Thanks

Well, that time might never come in the near future :I

Well, that time might never come in the near future :I
That's alright. I'm terrible at modeling and scripting :|