Author Topic: The Craftymans - A nonblockland clan. Bug us on Steam! We still love you!  (Read 107656 times)

SECRET SANTA OFFICIAL RULES

Rools:

* If you spend money, we need a price limit (20 backrub coupons/USD)

* Don't underachieve on this, but don't outdo everybody else

* That doesn't mean you have to spend any money at all, service is worth currency. (even backrub coupons)

* No abstract art.

* If you can't get the gift to them on time for some reason, you can give them a cleverly disguised coupon or something. You can also do this if you'd like to give the person some choice. The ABSOLUTE LATEST DATE you can give a gift is DECEMBER 31st and I am going to be loving PISSED if you delay and don't give anything.

* If you don't provide a gift, the gift given to you will be given to the person you were supposed to gift. (please dont make us do this, it's no fun) and you receive a lump of stuff instead

* DON'T GIVE A loving GIFT THAT THERE'S NO WAY THE PERSON WILL WANT, this is CONSIDERED loving NOT GIVING ONE.

* If you want to buy them something, get somebody else to ask the person if they have it already or something like that. (HINT: BE SUBTLE STUPID, yeah no "HEY DO YOU HAVE HALF LIFE 2 ALREADY?")

* If you send a present you have to pay shipping and you are going to be in big loving trouble if you send them anything illegal or that would clearly get them screwed over. <yeah that's not cool at all (HEY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHILD researchOS)
Can i secret santa! /sarcasm

i like how the last page spanned about 2 months

Well there's no reason for us to ever use this topic and we don't need to spam like certain other clans. I don't even have to mention ARES, do I?

So we're still going strong and NWB is dead. This doesn't shock me in the least.

so why are you inviting every person ever into your steam chat room.
are ya'll that desperate now.
i'm just sitting here and it's basically a do-whatever-stufffest.

so why are you inviting every person ever into your steam chat room.
are ya'll that desperate now.
i'm just sitting here and it's basically a do-whatever-stufffest.
if we were desperate spock would've invited you back into the clan (being in room != being in clan). that was a party, I don't know why people can't have parties without a bunch of weeaboos reading into it so damn much.

btw we're back I guess and working on stalkerdm/svh.

Oh yeah spock got banned, LOL!

So we're still going strong and NWB is dead. This doesn't shock me in the least.
Why do you hate NWB so much?

because it reminds him of himself.

they're both bad.

NWB probably more so, Wizzeh recently rebound his S key.

NWB backpedals with S.

Nah tbh I don't hate NWB it's just kind of fun to get a reaction from them because people look up to them (or at least they did) and that's developed into liking to jokingly diss them.

So how do I join this clan?

You don't. Membership is on a purely invitational basis.