Author Topic: The Craftymans - A nonblockland clan. Bug us on Steam! We still love you!  (Read 107737 times)

Yeah so we're active

I'm in the pic too btw.

So what game is it for now?

whatever game we want to play

Lefty's name is no longer on the list.
Now I am sad :C

Yeah so we're active

I'm in the pic too btw.

TOPPING THE LIST YEAH.

This topic needs donuts.

er, sometimes I wishe I were a bird.
HERRO EVRYNIUN

(btw if you want to play wow with us, we're on mug'thol)

No, we just don't play blockland very often. We have an active steam group and frequently have most of the group in the chat during peak hours.

I'm still on the memberlist.
Barely.

SECRET SANTA OFFICIAL RULES

Rools:

* If you spend money, we need a price limit (20 backrub coupons/USD)

* Don't underachieve on this, but don't outdo everybody else

* That doesn't mean you have to spend any money at all, service is worth currency. (even backrub coupons)

* No abstract art.

* If you can't get the gift to them on time for some reason, you can give them a cleverly disguised coupon or something. You can also do this if you'd like to give the person some choice. The ABSOLUTE LATEST DATE you can give a gift is DECEMBER 31st and I am going to be loving PISSED if you delay and don't give anything.

* If you don't provide a gift, the gift given to you will be given to the person you were supposed to gift. (please dont make us do this, it's no fun) and you receive a lump of stuff instead

* DON'T GIVE A loving GIFT THAT THERE'S NO WAY THE PERSON WILL WANT, this is CONSIDERED loving NOT GIVING ONE.

* If you want to buy them something, get somebody else to ask the person if they have it already or something like that. (HINT: BE SUBTLE STUPID, yeah no "HEY DO YOU HAVE HALF LIFE 2 ALREADY?")

* If you send a present you have to pay shipping and you are going to be in big loving trouble if you send them anything illegal or that would clearly get them screwed over. <yeah that's not cool at all (HEY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHILD researchOS)