Author Topic: The Craftymans - A nonblockland clan. Bug us on Steam! We still love you!  (Read 106720 times)

Onos, I'm not on the list!

This clan has had better days.

do you mean when it was actually fully alive?

I vote that the clan title be set to "The Craftsmen - as bad as cat" and left that way.

Yeah, that motto was pretty good.

However, the mottos aren't original anymore so I'm just going to use that space for news.

Yeah, that motto was pretty good.

However, the mottos aren't original anymore so I'm just going to use that space for news.
NEW NEWS: We are as bad as cat

Great to have you back with running the clan.

Alrighty, well I guess I should go ahead and write this now.

As if you've been on these forums long enough to even know that.

Great to have you back with running the clan.

I agree. I find it neat that even though your guys are going through hell you still stay up.

I agree. I find it neat that even though your guys are going through hell you still stay up.
There is almost nothing I can think of that could tear this clan apart because the "core" members might as well be family.

There is almost nothing I can think of that could tear this clan apart because the "core" members might as well be family.

minus the threat of incest.

Lemme know when I can app... I have a trick or two up my sleeve.. lol
Obviously I cannot app right now... It'd be a bad idea.

Ok, thanks to Wizzeh for digging up the old application guidelines.

Also, more to what Amade said; We really are great friends. All in all, I don't do too much leading, so to speak. It really is me and the more active members hanging out and making stuff. I'd love to meet you all someday.

Does this mean apps can start again?