Author Topic: The Craftymans - A nonblockland clan. Bug us on Steam! We still love you!  (Read 106728 times)

Do we know who haxored Spock?

I'm not on it, am I even in this clan anymore D:

No, I kicked you out like a month ago. For inactivity. I guess the fact you don't even know you got kicked out perfectly backs up my decision.

Layout looks loving amazing Br0.
Love the player info setup.

No, I kicked you out like a month ago. For inactivity. I guess the fact you don't even know you got kicked out perfectly backs up my decision.
Yeah but you keep changing your mind.

I thought you told me you were going to put me on the list. Other days you say you aren't.

Are there two of you?

[/burn]

Hay Spock invite me I'll make a snake out of 64x cubes.

Current Projects:

MagicLand
A team deathmatch featuring the Craftsmen-developed Elemental Spellpack. Features a large canyon-like landscape with 8 zones, each centered around an element and each containing a temple where the WHOLE coke bottle.

Turn-based Bot RPG Thing
Turn based something involving bots and RPG stuffs.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:29:09 PM by Amade »

A team deathmatch featuring the Craftsmen-developed Elemental Spellpack. Features a large canyon-like landscape with 8 zones, each centered around an element and each containing a temple where

The whole coke bottle.

Hay Spock invite me I'll make a snake out of 64x cubes.
ION is a horrible clan and you should feel bad.

oya, thanks to Chrono for bringing abbr tags to the forum so I could copy him months later.
and teaching me guitar in a dream

oya, thanks to Chrono for bringing abbr tags to the forum so I could copy him months later.
and teaching me guitar in a dream
yay

also lolwut?

also lolwut?

I had a dream that somehow you were related to me and my mom's lesbian friends, and you taught me guitar. Yay.

bcuz u tuk me lunsh monies

onoz

well arc tuk ur naem!!!!1!

Stawp bein mean or I repot u to baldspt