Author Topic: The Boat is a Lie  (Read 1839 times)

There is not way to make a fully functional boat in Blockland(currently).

- Ghost's boats are not even boats at all. They are flying vehicle(ex. Magic Carpet) with mass and density changes that allows it to fly* across the water.

- My boats are just wheeled vehicles with invisible wheels(ex. Jeep); they just ride on a slate with a water DB on top of it.

- Badspot's rowboat is just a player vehicle(ex. Horse) that can float but can turn when the mouse is moved
 (same as Nitram's)

- Bleh777's boats is the same as Ghost's but it uses a script for it to only stay on top of the water but glitches alot

Only real way is to create a new class(engine changes) instead if using choppy scripting

* (not metaphor) it really flies

I dont think we would be able to get real boats without making an engine change, Which wont happen.

Kinda sucks. Still, ya gotta admit, the Ghost boats, even with being flying vehicles, are a close second when not taken out of the water.

Weren't you the one stuffting boats like its nothing?

Shocking exposé you have there.

Weren't you the one stuffting boats like its nothing?
Can you not read?

- My boats are just wheeled vehicles with invisible wheels(ex. Jeep); they just ride on a slate with a water DB on top of it.
And why can't you just say "very shallow water"?

I remember Peaceful War's(aka startofortress) boats in v8 being edited magic carpets since they were could  fly if you went over a wave on water.

And why can't you just say "very shallow water"?
I posted that? And I didn't see it.

Like i said in the last thread:

:O?

I find this topic random.

I find this topic slightly disappointing.

I found this topic.....revealing.

I found this topic arousing.
wat

I found this topic..........interesting

I found this topic... depressing