Author Topic: how do I get the code?  (Read 5738 times)

you know it asks for a code or go on demo mode? how do I get my code? please help

If you are talking about the authentication code; you must buy Blockland to get one.

You buy one, blockland costs money.

You can go to the main site and purchase a key, its only 20$.

blockland.us

You buy it Via PayPal/something or Mail from Here

http://www.blockland.us/index.asp?p=Store

You need to buy a code. For one payment of $19.95

Once you've payed and the Money has been recieved, you will recieve your Activation Code a little after.
You enter your code on the game, and are granted the ability to play online, and can build more than the default [150?] bricks.

Otherwise, you just play the Demo, which grants you single player mode and the ability to plant [150?] bricks.
But you can still download Add-Ons and such from the Forums/RTB/Other places.

Just an FYI;
  • No, you can't get this game for free.
  • No, no one is going to or will share it with you and doing so will get the key banned.
  • It's a one-time $19.95.

Doesn't Badspot have legal rights to get videos about using "AAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA" and key.dat as a key?

Doesn't Badspot have legal rights to get videos removed about using "AAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA" and key.dat as a key?

I don't see why people aren't willing to pay 20$ for Blockland. It's like the price of a Xbox 360 game.

Otherwise, you just play the Demo, which grants you single player mode and the ability to plant [150?] bricks.
But you can still download Add-Ons and such from the Forums/RTB/Other places.
Dude, sorry to tell you this, but you can't use add-ons or RTB in the demo. surprised? :o

the hell is wrong with all of you? the guy posted once asking about how to get a hold of a key.
he never once implied he wanted it for free, or he was looking into cracking blockland, or that there is any argument at all about him willing to pay.
he never even posted again in this topic, and your having a fight with him about things he never said.

idiots

And then they posted false facts, like not being able to use add-ons in the demo, which you can.

You can't use RTB in demo.