Author Topic: Invisible Boundaries  (Read 2969 times)

Someone should make pro version of that map. :C

-snip-

I'm not quite done with it, but I still need the boudaries.I don't want players to leave the field.

but then they can't go in the awsome water.  :cookieMonster:

Actually, this map is a semi-replica of Valhalla. My map is nowhere near done. This version that I am making is for KINEX's Dogfight Server. Once I get it done for him, I plan on going back and making it better, plus adding in the towers with TC. :)

I'll look into the null.jpg color in Torque Constuctor. I'll report back on my success/insuccess once I get around to doing it.

Thanks.

What do I need to export the file from Torque Constructor in order for Blockland to be able to handle it?

I haven't used that in ages so I could be imagining this, but I think there is an option to export as "legacy diff" or something similar I'm pretty sure that's the format to export.

Just tried it

File --> Export --> Legacy DIF

It will put the textures with the file so you don't need to worry about that just make sure they're in the same folder.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:09:42 AM by adc90 »

Alrighty.

Oh, and I need two of these:

And this:

Here's an update:

Okay, I've got the box, but when I put it into the map, it showed up, but I could walk right through it. Do I need to export it differently, or is there an options panel for it?

No replies? I really need to know how to made the stupid box have collision.

Well, I'm new to the Map making thing so, You know that little box that shows around your map?
I'm guessing that it is kinda like a wall. You can set Collision on or off.
Me and my friend were messing with it and i couldn't get out of the area. But i forgot how i did it D:
So I'm guessing its that Gay-Box :D

That may just be the looping box. I mean something that I imported from Torque Contructor.

Try selecting the entire structure and setting the type to "Structural" in the object panel and apply the "NULL" texture to it that should work. Also if you can get some more pictures of the bases and other structures in the halo map I'll try to make it for you, can't promise anything though.

Alrighty. I'll look at the TC options. Thanks. :)

Ohst! I think I found it! Thanks! This solves a stuff load of problems!

My problems have been solved. :)

- Locked -