Author Topic: An isolated ban is hardly drama worthy.  (Read 1521 times)

Please, stop making topics about these isolated bans. If you get banned randomly for no reason and you don't know why; don't post it. You'll be wasting your time and it is irritating to have to search through all these topics about how person x banned person y for no reason and person y now hates person x with a passion. There are other servers on Blockland. I ban instantly for no reason. I am a starfish.

Get over it.

I ban instantly for no reason. I am a starfish.
Thanks for telling me.

I ban idiots instantly.
No questions asked.

Except over IRC.
loving irc...

Pidgin doesn't recognize /ignore.

i perm ban every idiot that says something stupid. i don't even remember when or why i do most of them.

i dont even post rules on my server, idiots are idiots, telling them not to dont help.

What's with the sudden mini-quote fad?
I think it's a new feature
I dunno

I agree.

To be honest I'm quite soft, I don't ban very often.
But if I had the guts I would ban every Tom, richard and Harry that ever made the mistake of setting foot in my server.

But if I had the guts I would ban every Tom, richard and Harry that ever made the mistake of setting foot in my server.

I'm curious as to what would happen if I did..

I agree.

To be honest I'm quite soft, I don't ban very often.
This is why I do it for you <3

Am I a Tom, richard or Harry?
:(

Am I a Tom, richard or Harry?
:(
Naa, you're more of a Muzz.
This is why I do it for you <3
It's funny because it's true :)