Author Topic: Garry's Mod update 72! (New background)  (Read 6825 times)

First one didn't either.
It had a random pose scene on it, I thought that was a fine idea.
Anyone remember the old Gmod9 one with the paint can or whatever? That was probably my favorite, I'm going to create a 3D background brb.

Should've been one of these in my opinion.








Those all had epic poses.

The boat was perfect.


Background map, animated, ambient sound, etc.

Should've just been a animated background with random stuff happening or crates falling down or something.

-snip-
IMO: Final picture surely does represent Gmod a lot.

IMO: Final picture surely does represent Gmod a lot.
My thoughts exactly. That's why it was my favorite. Just lacked balloons or melons, then it would've been perfect.

The new background lacks composition.
If the guy was over to the right a bit it'd be pretty decent.

Should've just been a animated background with random stuff happening or crates falling down or something.
I made one a while ago where items fell from nowhere for 5 minutes.

Wish i knew how to install Backgrounds, the new one sucks too me.

Could have been much better.

-gmodpartybeersnip-

I don't think that might've worked, seince it uses custom models and everyone's gonna be like: WDF, WHY ISNT THERE A GORDON FREEMAN OR THE L4D GUYS IN MAH SPAWN MENU!?!?

I don't think that might've worked, seince it uses custom models and everyone's gonna be like: WDF, WHY ISNT THERE A GORDON FREEMAN OR THE L4D GUYS IN MAH SPAWN MENU!?!?
Well people who don't have CSS would be thinking that as well, so oh well.

i liked mine better :c




(if anyone wants to turn that into a .vtf PLEASE DO... my .vtf plug-ins haven't been working...)

I'm gonna back up my current background, it's a picture of Alex from Prototype with a cut part of Stricken - Disturbed playing.