Author Topic: How to change player stats on RP core  (Read 1239 times)

go to your blockland folder, Config, Server, Rp Core,

Prefs folder is for jobs etc, click jobs and open in notepad to add/remove jobs, and find job ID's

Saves, has a bunch of numbers, each one is a ID of a player that has spawned on your server with RP core enabled, find yours, or whoever's game you want to forget with, and open in notepad, then, change your money, XP , and change the Job ID,(see top to find out how to get job ID's) then, join your server(if dedicated) or start a new one, and you will have officaly ruined the point of the game.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:46:35 AM by Sebster 105 »

Well, well... What do we have here...

A person that do care...

Mctwist sounds like a masterbating hamburger. Just kidding, I can't think right now so I migh type random things that will hurt you. I need sleep

Change title to how to change your people's stats on RP Core. For a second there, I thought you were teaching people how to go into the RP Core file and change the costs and all that.

Change title to how to change your people's stats on RP Core. For a second there, I thought you were teaching people how to go into the RP Core file and change the costs and all that.
Sorry... changing.

[noob]Costs of what? I'm still testing it...[/noob]