Author Topic: Left4Block - Kold Shoulder [IMG HVY] [DEMO]  (Read 6870 times)

Kold Shoulder is a five level Left4Block campaign that takes place in northern Murmansk, Russia. Rot Co. buildings have branched out all over the world just to piss everyone off with their wacky inventions and the latest building was build in this particular area to see how zombies are affected by the semi-Arctic climate: they aren't. After you and three people you've probably never met before but actually have take the tour of the Rot Co. building, you discover zombies have broken loose. You leave the building for the parking garage of the hospital next door for refuge, but it proves to not be enough. Now you have to escape this zombie apocalypse!

LEVELS
The Hospital [100%]
Streets of Murmansk [100%]
The Blockwood Building [8%]
Parade Street [0%]
Bus Depot Finale [0%]

(Click to get a larger image)

Rotondo - Making the actual mod
NickTheSushi - Idea
NASABoy3000 - Beta Tester and major building help
Anybody - Various events
Lil' Robot - beta tester and building help
CC - beta tester and build help
Barnabas - I used some of his cars
CopBlock - visiting the server and keeping me working
Jerry - Being CopBlock's favorite gas can
TruBluRage - Building help and Beta Testing
Other Blocklanders - Contributing to building

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:38:51 PM by NickTheSushi »

The post looks great.

Offtopic: I'm in all of those pictures i think.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 04:20:36 PM by NASAboy3000 »

Quote from: NickTheSushi
Jerry - Being CopBlock's favorite gas can
yay jerry :ddd

I love how just about everyone who's been in the credits are the only people to post.

Anyway, if I can get Bushido's Tier 1 part 1 pack of weapons, I'll host the demo. Until then, no one gets to see it but the team and any other helpers. ;)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 04:59:13 PM by NickTheSushi »

Oh I told you where to put 1 box

I love how just about everyone who's been in the credits are the only people to post.

Anyway, if I can get Bushido's Tier 1 part 1 pack of weapons, I'll host the demo. Until then, no one gets to see it but the team and any other helpers. ;)
well you linked me to it so i posted

Looks very, very nice. How does it play?

Looks very, very nice. How does it play?
Quite well, I've been told.

Bushido's testing his new weapons. Depending on if he can be a cool guy and let me have like he said I could, I'll host it later tonight.