Author Topic: Don't get it  (Read 2802 times)

I got RTB and I still dont get how to play, like wouldn't it take an hour to make a tiny house? And I have no clue how to program or use items.

i dont know if your new on blockland altogether or just new to rtb.
but if your new to blockland then it could take awhile to make a tiny house, till you get use to the controls. it will speed up alot

In other "lego" type games, you just place bricks and move bricks.
In blockland, you place and move yourself, AND place and move bricks.

so theres more to get use to, if you want to quickly and correctly build what your wanting

1-8 on keyboard to select the catagory you want. be it one of the "brick types", a "tool", or a "paint color"
then roll mouse button to select one

then shoot the mouse curser to use. shoots bricks to build with, or uses the tool/weapon you picked in your hand.

number pad moves, rotates, and places bricks

not much different then any other mod, or even vanilla in most ways
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:49:15 PM by Bisjac »

Don't listen to this fool - he has no idea what he is talking about.
Basically, to build a house fast, you gotta practice - and learn what the Alt buttons do.

pretty harsh from a forum troll that never builds.

He's telling the truth;
Use left alt to speedbuild and right alt to tiny shift.

Don't listen to this fool - he has no idea what he is talking about.
Basically, to build a house fast, you gotta practice - and learn what the Alt buttons do.

I rember when i found out alt did somthing....it makes building ultra easier

Im new to BL all together, I'd just rather do it brick by brick with a mouse then keyboard.

You don't want to use the keyboard?

Try the place brick button to right click, and rotate to a third mouse button if you have it. You won't be able to shift stuff though.

I dont see a point if someones gunna come along anf blow it up anyway

Doesn't RtB have a safe block feature?

Yes. It must have been admin because Oxcorp must have brickspammed without intending to. It takes time, Ox.

I placed 1 block in Wiz's server this morning and it said I was spamming and b/k me.

I placed 1 block in Wiz's server this morning and it said I was spamming and b/k me.

was it at 0,0,0?

Alright, I learned how to build and I'm really starting to like the game =D
I wanna know how to place words on bricks, make speed boosters, make one item control a door (grabbing), making a weapon, tilt a brick. Can anyone show me how? And I'm going to search for the tutorial now.
[EDIT] I've seen it before but can't find it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 03:58:37 PM by Oxcorp »

Whenver I'm looking for a server every once and a while it says connection timed out. And it's really getting me mad.