Author Topic: New Custom Gaming PC  (Read 2742 times)

First post in three months!

I just ordered a new PC from cyberpowerpc.com and i was wondering if i made a good choice.  There's not much I can do now if something's wrong, but here it is anyway.

Total price:  $1170.00
CD: LG 22X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Dual Layer Drive (BLACK COLOR)

CAS: Apevia X-Dreamer 3 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window & Temperature Display (Black Color with Green Ring & Green LED Fan)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-920 2.66 GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366

FAN: Intel LGA1366 Certified CPU Fan & Heatsink

HDD: Single Hard Drive (500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [-35])

KEYBOARD: Xtreme Gear (Black Color) Multimedia/Internet USB Keyboard

MOUSE: XtremeGear Optical USB 3 Buttons Gaming Mouse

MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) Asus P6T Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX
Mainboard Triple-Channel DDR3/1600 SATA RAID w/ eSATA [+51]

MEMORY: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)

OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)

POWERSUPPLY: 950 Watts Power Supplies [+53] (CyberPowerPC Power Supply)

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

VIDEO: ATI Radeon HD 4890 1GB DDR5 PCI-Express Dual DVI-I & TVO [+52] (Major Brand Powered by ATI)

Eh.

It's good, that is what I can tell. But what do you plan to use on this computer?

The hard drive only gives you 500GB. That gives you a limited space for anything really big you might want to do on it.

I think it's okay. However, I might find better deals at newegg.

I had to keep it kind of cheap for now.  I can just upgrade it in the future with an HD 5000 card and maybe an extra hard drive.

Dude, that's a great computer for its price. I applaud you.

The hard drive only gives you 500GB. That gives you a limited space for anything really big you might want to do on it.
500 GB is more than enough space.

Nice computer, I'll be getting this one once I get enough money. Only, the sale for only $850 ends December 14th, and i doubt ill get the money by then :\ http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dxdokb1&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&kc=premium_desktop_deals

Quantum can you make a Blockland Benchmark with that computer? Since I am going to build a PC with the same video card as you.

Quantum can you make a Blockland Benchmark with that computer? Since I am going to build a PC with the same video card as you.

At a certain point, it doesn't even matter what GPU you have when playing Blockland.

At a certain point, it doesn't even matter what GPU you have when playing Blockland.
If you go above 128,000 bricks it does :D