Author Topic: Why do men get Mad and cuss at football when their team is losing?  (Read 3841 times)

Probably because they bet their friend $100 their team would win because IT'S SO AWESOME YEAAHHHHHHH

my dad is like that.  if im watching the game, im like that too.  we do it cuz we think we can do better.  :P

BECAUSE I loving HATE IT WHEN MY loving FAVORITE TEAM THE BALTIMORE loving RAVENS LOSES AGAINST PUSSIES LIKE THE BROWNS
HEY forget YOU MAN I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS

When i was playing a little while ago i saw him rage and i was looking at him and laughing a bit and he told me What the forget you want go to your room or play your game.

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

HEY forget YOU MAN I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS
HEY forget YOU WARREN YOU loving PRICK THE BALTIMORE RAVENS ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST

lol that's why there 6-5

ravens are such an average team  :cookie:

My dad came home today, listened to the last minute of the game and when his team lost he went apestuff.

Why do women get mad and cuss at American Idol when their favorite singer loses? Or if their favorite model gets dropped from America's Next Top Model? It's all about preference and passion for what you love.

lol that's why there 6-5

ravens are such an average team  :cookie:

Why do women get mad and cuss at American Idol when their favorite singer loses? Or if their favorite model gets dropped from America's Next Top Model? It's all about preference and passion for what you love.
In VH's case, he loves American Idol and/or football. It depends on how he's feeling like dressing.

He turned on the damn TV again to watch it Well im gonna go before he goes Ape stuff

In VH's case, he loves American Idol and/or football. It depends on how he's feeling like dressing.

Personally I can't stand either one.

loving Pats lose to the Dolphins.  Cowboys lose to the loving Giants, which is loving gay because the Giants have been on a stuff streak.  Steelers lose to the Raiders and the Saints almost loving lost to the loving Redskins.  Bad loving day.

To top it off, the Vikings are losing to the Cardinals right now.  What the forget is up with the good teams today.  It seems like the Colts are the only team staying steady.

I'm guessing it's because of the still primitive instinct of dominance.