Author Topic: Why do men get Mad and cuss at football when their team is losing?  (Read 3843 times)

all men? i could give a rats ass about sports events.

loving Steelers lost god dammit...

everyone has hobbies, but to get all worked up about another person losing a game when your on your ass watching him.
well your just a loser lol

In all honestly I just get sad when the Ravens lose but if its because they lost because a player sucks or they did something no coach would ever make them do then I would be pissed. And loving ZuneHD keeps correcting pissed as losses.

In all honestly I just get sad when the Ravens lose but if its because they lost because a player sucks or they did something no coach would ever make them do then I would be pissed.

burlap fedora 2!

No, I say Brownie Federation 2! Tha Brownies shall Eat you alive!

BECAUSE I loving HATE IT WHEN MY loving FAVORITE TEAM THE FLORIDA loving GATORS LOSE AGAINST PUSSIES LIKE ALABAMA!!!!!

I go apestuff sometimes, mainly if some starfishs are playing on The Conduit and act so badass it makes me wanna puke.

Haha, my dad was "cussing"forget, I hate that word... because the Saint are still undefeated this season. ;D

OH DAMN IT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BROWNS GET IN THE GAME QUIT loving LOSING I BOUGHT A FATHEAD OF YOUR TEAMMATES DON'T loving LET ME DOWN DAMNIT.

They do it because they are pissed at their team for losing to the other team and that they messed up on something really easy.
And because the other team got points.

I know an equal amount of women who get pissed when their teams lose. Way to be loveist and stereotypical.