Author Topic: iceman doesn't let me get my sa!  (Read 7219 times)

He went after you? Whoa, this guy means business!

Yeah, I had my passworded server up, and when people IRC me, I assume it's for the pass. But this guys just starts yelling at me for no reason.

:c

Oh dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear(etc)

I bet he wasn't expecting a SPANISH INQUISITION!

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

You both seem like idiots to me.

i was on iceman, my friend's server. he didn't let me have sa! i was allowed to have sa. but he doesn't
want me to have sa anymore. everyone go to iceman's server and say "ICEMAN YOU ARE NOT LETTING TONY GET HIS SA!!!!" ok? that should fix the problem.

I see what you look like in Real Life. You dont get SA from Iceman, because you suck ass at being an admin. So this is you.

(OffTopic):

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEh2NH6teY
Lawl.
(OnTopic): Uhh... Did you do anything to make him mad that is preventing him from giving you admin?

i was on iceman, my friend's server. he didn't let me have sa! i was allowed to have sa. but he doesn't
want me to have sa anymore. everyone go to iceman's server and say "ICEMAN YOU ARE NOT LETTING TONY GET HIS SA!!!!" ok? that should fix the problem.