Author Topic: Marriage with my best friend  (Read 10495 times)

food = chance of choking
food = bad

Gays like it up the ass. brown town love is unhealthy. Thus, gay = bad.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-01-04
Did you even read that, it just highlights some of the risk it doesn't say its bad and you shouldn't do it just that you should be careful.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:06:23 PM by adc90 »

CHALLENGE: Explain how this is so without using the words "God", "Jesus", "Bible", or "Holy".

You forgot "Beliefs".

Ontopic: She's not related to you, correct?

Who knew, even Republicans who aren't religious hate gays. Just goes to show what partisan alignments do.

I was gone at the doctors and I come back and all of a sudden theres a picture saying incest -.-

I was gone at the doctors and I come back and all of a sudden theres a picture saying incest -.-

Welcome to the internet.

Edit: How did the topic go from "Arranged Marriage with my best friend" to "Arranged Marriage with my mini-aunt" without me noticing?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:36:23 PM by Zenthrox »

If you are prejudiced based on loveual orientation because of some handicapped book that a legion of idiots masturbate to then you are a fundamentalist.

And if you believe that an 8,000 year old religion known for it's cohesion, history, and progressive ideas is the above, then you are an idiot.

a. how does a 6 year old take care of a 3 year old
b. it's not tl;dr able
c. they can't force you to marry anybody, you should just say you're actually gay to get out of it
d. half calling lies

eating spindle is bad, thus:

spindle = bad

Saywhat? The hell is goin on here. Thats some DEEP stuff if you dont like her .-. Then again, if you do, I shall bring Popcorn and soda as well as a lawn chair to the wedding.

You sure they weren't joking?

It's on the internet, so it must be true.

they could have been
Anyway I still have my entire life ahead of me.
I'll got to a community college and get lots of money.
I shall start early