Author Topic: Iceman - Stealing my model's and claiming credit for my private add-ons  (Read 6548 times)

So, I made my own version of the pipe bomb, named my mode IBPipeBomb.dts, it was a private add-on and somehow been leaked. This guy also took credit. If anyone know who or how this has been leaked and to what extent, please tell me. This add-on is poorly made and causes alot of syntax errors and the model is a polygon clusterforget. For the good of the whole community; please tell me.

His ID is;
Please note the name 'WHOOPAH DA TERMITE'. Just for laughing purposes.

Also; if anyone can interpret the ban message, please do. I'm quite curious as to what it means.

He didn't claim he stole it, he just said he made one also, he didn't say he made the one on the server, he clearly states he found it on blockland.us. Regardless of he did or didn't do it, it doesn't matter, you know it's your's and that's all that matters.

you know it's your's and that's all that matters.

True, true but I would like to know who leaked it. I only ever handed it to Amade.

True, true but I would like to know who leaked it. I only ever handed it to Amade.
How did you hand it to him?

Via media fire. Odd because I used a separate account and the file was pass'd

I hate the friend simply for his ban message.

I hate the friend simply for his ban message.

I want to know what it means >:C

I want to know what it means >:C

I think it means

"No, well guess what idiot? Your days have come to a sticky end."

Which is really stupid.

Maybe somebody leaked your mediafire link and pass?

This add-on is poorly made and causes alot of syntax errors and the model is a polygon clusterforget. For the good of the whole community; please tell me.
What kind of idiot would want this?
Obviously an idiot that's as stupid as him, of course!
No offense Ice.

More on topic
I hate him. Mostly for his stuffty unexplainable ban message that makes no sense.

What kind of idiot would want this?
An idiot that want's to try and fix it for him perhaps?
as for your ban, you're most likely perma banned.

An idiot that want's to try and fix it for him perhaps?
as for your ban, you're most likely perma banned.
For how stupid he looks, I'm sure he wouldn't a thing about it.

no edit forget
For how stupid he looks, I'm sure he wouldn't know a thing about it.
Fixed.

For stupid he looks, I'm sure he wouldn't a thing about it.
This one thoughtfully translated into handicap if Iceman ever comes onto the forums.  :cookieMonster:

I think he meant your days have come to a sticky end >:3