My true Blockland identity.

Author Topic: My true Blockland identity.  (Read 8750 times)

This concludes my account. I am happy I just pulled off the stupidest stunt every.

Fuuuuu-

You have also ruined all your reputation. BiT would probably live on with Straton as their main leader, while you will be crying in a little corner because you have not accomplished anything.

Good day, sir.

And I am their new leader.

Err how do you know this is even straton?

i am surprised no one took after this. if you fell for this, u are dumb.

And I am their new leader.

tommy i forgeted you over too. i basically made you admit you hate strat. lmfao this ends you BiT days buddy! :D

This concludes my account. I am happy I just pulled off the stupidest stunt every.

Good riddence, you were an idiot form the time you joined.

Besides, its not like you have changed anything. You admitted to this. Your account will be banned, posts most likely deleted, it will be like you never even did anything. Then the life will just move on with one less idiot on the forums.

tommy i forgeted you over too. i basically made you admit you hate strat. lmfao this ends you BiT days buddy! :D

Ahem.

I am confirming this.

Tom will now be taking over Blockintosh.

-snip-

See, Spindle. You could not even affect that. Good work, you have pretty much accomplished nothing.

Good job at acomplishing nothing Stranton!

I'm not Straton. This concludes a drama by Spindle. Funny because i ruined his rep and bit forever.

Jesus Flying Christ, you're an ass.

An Award: For doing nothing longer than anyone else.

Badspot

• Administrator
Here's a profile on this joker.  Note that he was first banned years ago and he is still a handicap today.  He emailed me with some "little brother" style excuse just now.  I don't believe it.

Previously banned forum accounts:
Maximum
Robbie-5398
Hobbes100
Robbie the builder!
{CC}-alex0218-BDU

Primary email:    asroncelli@ymail.com

BL_ID: 2067

Blockland names: Plaz°, Plazmatic°, Alex0218, uncle_moody

So he wasn't even Straton?

Badspot...
You