Author Topic: most hated of AoT  (Read 10605 times)

hmmm i have gotten along with darklight and cougar so far lol i hate choper and all ppl who kill for no reason not for money but *achem* "for fun" it just makes the game pointless and down graded *prays for some ppl who are actually there for fun and not the pvp fun*

You scam and kill people and horses in the wilderness and steal money and are just an overall asshat.  Is that a good enough reason? ^_^

NOPE

dani california

who are the most hated people of AoT?
this is my list, feel free to add on to it as you wish

Cougar
ManBearPig
Halofreak (X-tremgamer)
Dani California

Don't forget me  :cookieMonster:

You're only hated by a couple people, and this is a list, just add on don't vote.

dani california

You scam and kill people and horses in the wilderness and steal money and are just an overall asshat.  Is that a good enough reason? ^_^

NOPE

Cougar you RAGING homoloveual, everyone hates you because you are an asshat just like snake said.  This is obviously an attempt for cougar to re-gain some friends besides his boyfriend darklight.  Just ignore this, he is an ass, that is all.

NOPE

Cougar you RAGING homoloveual, everyone hates you because you are an asshat just like snake said.  This is obviously an attempt for cougar to re-gain some friends besides his boyfriend darklight.  Just ignore this, he is an ass, that is all.

For all who put Cougar plz make note of why you hate me and base it off what you think not cause someone hates me so you have to hate me as well but give me an auctall reason why and if you can't shows that your just trying to be cool by following everyone else.

what part of the base it off what you think not cause someone hates me so you have to hate me as well DON'T YOU forgetIN GET

Cougar
ManBearPig
Halofreak (X-tremgamer)
Dani California
Ephialites
Chabo
Lol added yourself! BTW add Phantasy Star to that list.

I don't hate cougar, in fact he seems pretty cool. But I've never wanted to murder anyone more than when he comes out of no where and kills you.

I HATE cougar, hes a tribal horse-killing  :panda:

dani california

Cougar
ManBearPig
Halofreak (X-tremgamer)
Dani California
Ephialites
Chabo

Is phantasy that hated?

Cougar
ManBearPig
Halofreak (X-tremgamer)
Dani California
Ephialites
Chabo
Yes, add him. It's his fault I'm no longer a cop.

this is xxkatiexx on my brothers account i know his pass. ^.^ well i vote cougar again
and me becuz sometimes i hate myself a lot

dani california

Cougar
ManBearPig
Halofreak (X-tremgamer)
Dani California
Ephialites
Chabo
Yes, add him. It's his fault I'm no longer a cop.

Added.

dani california

this is xxkatiexx on my brothers account i know his pass. ^.^ well i vote cougar again
and me becuz sometimes i hate myself a lot

It's not a vote dammit.