Author Topic: most hated of AoT  (Read 10607 times)

dani california

I shall add all then =D

I don't hate cougar, in fact he seems pretty cool. But I've never wanted to murder anyone more than when he comes out of no where and kills you.

add ephi cop! idk if its just me but ephi cop is the reson im no cop any more
stoled the crminale that i just stunnned and i thought she/he hwat ever was breaking the law! so i hit her/him   i toolk the crinale back then the crminale got away! then ephi hit me and toolk me to jail! .... ephi cop should be the none cop
he stoled her to make her recover... if you didnt understand that ephi triked me amd arested me!

Copter anddddddddd cougar cougar cougar cougar cougar cougar cougar

Oh jees, I cant believe I didn't win!

After all the harrassment of innocent noobs (and everyone else) Cougar gets to be most hated? What a crock of stuff.

What about insanerperson....

After all the harrassment of innocent noobs (and everyone else) Cougar gets to be most hated? What a crock of ice cream.

The thing that differs between you and Cougar is that he is in the server ALL THE TIME. xD

Ok Cougar.
My reasons for hating you are:

+I gave you a chance but you stabbed me in the back.
+You are scared to lose
+You cannot face the truth
+You are really pathetic by yourself

For all who put Cougar plz make note of why you hate me and base it off what you think not cause someone hates me so you have to hate me as well but give me an auctall reason why and if you can't shows that your just trying to be cool by following everyone else.

he does have some what of a point... some noobs just started hating him because of some of the other players didn't like him but only about 5 people have the right to say they "Hate Him", but a lot of people can say they "Don't Like Him".

After all the harrassment of innocent noobs (and everyone else) Cougar gets to be most hated? What a crock of ice cream.
dont realy i know how much of an a$$ you are on aots but not on rtb...maybe thats why you didnt win!

For all who put Cougar plz make note of why you hate me and base it off what you think not cause someone hates me so you have to hate me as well but give me an auctall reason why and if you can't shows that your just trying to be cool by following everyone else.

he does have some what of a point... some noobs just started hating him because of some of the other players didn't like him but only about 5 people have the right to say they "Hate Him", but a lot of people can say they "Don't Like Him".

EDIT: Just flaming.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 03:02:44 PM by Wedge »

i only hate choper who is a pker doesnt matter who you are he goes to swamp and waits till ppl have about 300 gold then kills em knowing they wont respawn cuz they have alot gold on em ...... and yes since i barely ever live to get gold to bank 300 IS alot to me <<< noob i know i dont play alot like most