Author Topic: Storms  (Read 2012 times)

Tornadoes, I love this idea ok so once and a while a tornado will hit Port Town right, and then it will like pick up people and toss 'em around and they hit buildings and ground and die from speed but if you hook ground or are in a building its not as effective. My second idea is lightning, everyone's seen the pics so if theres heavy rain and lightning and someones runnin around. BOOM, dead.

Love it, but badspot will reject it :/

At least put in lightning even though tornadoes own!

*sees badspot reject it still*

And make the god damn rain stop for once, some days it will rain ALL day and then I don't bother playing that day cause It's too laggy to do anything. And theres still alot of rain normal days, just make it rain less!

Friggin awsome idea cookies for j00  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

And make the god damn rain stop for once, some days it will rain ALL day and then I don't bother playing that day cause It's too laggy to do anything. And theres still alot of rain normal days, just make it rain less!

no lag for me i can remove rain ;D

no lag for me i can remove rain ;D
Cmon tell us how.

Rain doesn't lag me at all, and I'm rendereing on medium with everything turned on...

In V3 there was lightning, it made the screed shake I think.

no lightnin for mei n v3.

Maybe rudymans server, that would explain it.

i only lag a small bit when it snows and when theres 24+ ppl on and when my comp needs restarted lol but thats the only time i lag

I think he might do lightning, but not the tornados.