Author Topic: Snow mod  (Read 25421 times)

I got bored...

Suggestion: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=93268.0
Result: http://www.mediafire.com/?wygmm3imn3o
Usage: /snow [amount] and it'll start snowing in whatever map you're in. If [amount] <= 0 it will stop snowing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:56:18 PM by BobAndRob »

Horrible description. I have no idea if it's an emitter, projectile, etc.

All this does is make it so it snows like the slopes. does this have a gui?

Horrible description. I have no idea if it's an emitter, projectile, etc.

I do not care it is from BobandRob so it has to be good!!!

I do not care it is from BobandRob so it has to be good!!!
Hahaha, thanks.
People used to say the opposite, "It's from BobAndRob, therefore it must be a piece of stuff! NOT DLING!"
This is a welcome change.

All this does is make it so it snows like the slopes. does this have a gui?
No, its not worth making a gui for. Is typing /snow too hard for you?

Lol, that is amazing becuase I only ever here good things about you.

From my early days when I was still learning TorqueScript: A solid 10 pages of flame.

Offtopic: I really like your avatar.

It was pretty horrendous, no offense. So... What does this do, exactly?

It was pretty horrendous, no offense.
See?

What does this do, exactly?
it'll start snowing in whatever map you're in.
How else can I explain it.

He has a good point, also how long have you been scripting? and Wynd Bag can be mean.

Off Topic:: Makanix let me use it so that his genuis talking about Avatar obviously.

How else can I explain it.
I always hit "NEW" so I don't see edited posts, sorry. That rocket launcher was bad, but I think that's it.
He has a good point, also how long have you been scripting? and Wynd Bag can be mean.
That was mean? Did you even try that thing? Also, I said it in the nicest way I could.

how long have you been scripting?
Since I got fed up with the elitist scripters on blockland who won't teach anybody anything. I learned torquescript with the goal of being the complete opposite of them.

That was mean?
Nah, that was just true.

Ok so is that like a year or what, becuase that could happen at any time lol. Also how did you make that script to show the minigame score of the person in clan tags, or did you not make that?

Ok so is that like a year or what, becuase that could happen at any time lol. Also how did you make that script to show the minigame score of the person in clan tags, or did you not make that?
I made EVERY SCRIPT that is not in a standard installation of Blockland that I use on my server.
I want to release it eventually, but only after I finish cleaning up and documenting my code.

And yes, about a year since I started. I bought BL in... october? of 2008. But I first tried the demo at v1.03.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 10:16:27 PM by BobAndRob »

Oh ok I was not sure, even if that was on your server sorry for the mix up. Can you host anymore I do not remember, also what was the command to get there score?