Author Topic: I hate my new principal  (Read 3527 times)

Whatever my dad said i can skip school on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Then why are you still bitching about it?


Extra school = more education = smarter.
not necessarily, it depends on the quality of the education, not quantity. normal public schools in america would just extend the amount of time they spend on lessons, just accomplishing the same amount in a longer period of time.

Extra school = more education = smarter.

In a way you should be thankful. Though I would favour breaks now and then.
Where are you getting the notion of extra school? This just means he'll have break time later.

I don't think the extra day would really make that much of a difference especially that close to break all the schools I went to didn't do much right before break. Most schools assuming you live in the US have to go a set number of days anyway so if you didn't have it that day it would extend a day into summer. But like Hugams said it probably had nothing to do with your principle. Also I've been off for a while now :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:10:45 AM by adc90 »

I don't think the extra day would really make that much of a difference especially that close to break all the schools I went to didn't do much right before break. Most schools assuming you live in the US have to go a set number of days anyway so if you didn't have it that day it would extend a day into summer. But like Hugams said it probably had nothing to do with your principle. Also I've been off for a while now :P
personally,(probably since i live in the blazing desert) i would rather have a few extra weeks in the winter to spend on vacation/ with my family, and have school extend into the summer rather than get a week off starting Christmas eve.

personally,(probably since i live in the blazing desert) i would rather have a few extra weeks in the winter to spend on vacation/ with my family, and have school extend into the summer rather than get a week off starting Christmas eve.
Yeah me too the summers here are pretty bad to not too mention I live in the middle of no where so theirs nothing to do anyways :P, plus I love Christmas time : D

i finished school about 5 weeks ago.

I just got out yesterday for Winter Break.

Yeah me too the summers here are pretty bad to not too mention I live in the middle of no where so theirs nothing to do anyways :P, plus I love Christmas time : D
definitely, i also just arrived in utah, and it is awesome with all this snow

definitely, i also just arrived in utah, and it is awesome with all this snow

You're in Mormon Country now, refrain from saying. Whatever you do probably offends them.

/referencethatnoneofyouwillunderstand

You're in Mormon Country now, refrain from saying. Whatever you do probably offends them.
i know, but i'm only staying for five days, and personally, i laugh at annoying people

Well, why do you need the day before Christmas Eve? At least you'll get another week off going into January.

I am butt-nugget.

Intriguing.


Anyways, I don't quite understand how I could get banned. What is a dismissive statement?

PC, you're a spoiled brat, by the way.
Thats nice, no just because my parents love me, doesn't mean that im spoiled. Besides im not going to school those days to help my Grandma set up for Christmas eve dinner.