Author Topic: I hate my new principal  (Read 3519 times)

Last year, are Winter break would have already started. Now the new douche bag made it the 24!! We dont even get the day before Christmas eve off!!

It's not the principals decision. Blame your board of ed or the superintendent.

One loving day?

Are you 5?

One loving day?

Are you 5?
Im just saying, some people already got off.


CRY SUM MOAR!
Im not crying, im just making a statement, god you don't have to be an ass.

CRY SUM MOAR!
Idiot. that's a dismissive statement and can get you banned

I hereby accuse Molasses of butt-nuggetry.

It's not the principals decision. Blame your board of ed or the superintendent.
Whatever my dad said i can skip school on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Extra school = more education = smarter.

In a way you should be thankful. Though I would favour breaks now and then.

I call bullstuff. Or Italy.

wow, that sucks. what do your parents have to say about it?

wow, that sucks. what do your parents have to say about it?
Whatever my dad said i can skip school on Tuesday and Wednesday.
That.

PC, you're a spoiled brat, by the way.

SPOILED BRAT FELL INTO A BOILING VAT