Author Topic: God damn my dads selfish  (Read 4322 times)

Weird.
So he has money that he won't use to help you or your mother at all?
Punch him in the face for me.
I'm glad he's not feeding them, yoemex needs to die slowly and painfully.

I'm glad he's not feeding them, yoemex needs to die slowly and painfully.

Indeed.

Weird.
So he has money that he won't use to help you or your mother at all?
Punch him in the face for me.
thank god im probably getting a mario dsi bndle pack and a wii because my mom has some money shes still waiting forthe 3000 dollars

I'm glad he's not feeding them, yoemex needs to die slowly and painfully.
gah

thank god im probably getting a mario dsi bndle pack and a wii because my mom has some money shes still waiting forthe 3000 dollars

I'm sorry what.
You have almost no money and you're asking for stuff?
You spoiled brat, you deserve it.

I'm sorry what.
You have almost no money and you're asking for stuff?
You spoiled brat, you deserve it.

This.
Don't spend money you need on crap you don't need.
Common sense--try it some time.

Oh yeah, have common sense like WhatevaGuy

~WhatevaGuy



I'm sorry what.
You have almost no money and you're asking for stuff?
You spoiled brat, you deserve it.
I've only got one present in my life that I didnt pay for
a wii
I payed for everything else

Oh, that sucks. You should buy a new one.

Oh yeah, have common sense like WhatevaGuy

~WhatevaGuy

I have some, I know it's in here somewhere!
I just have to keep looking is all.


thank god im probably getting a mario dsi bndle pack and a wii because my mom has some money shes still waiting forthe 3000 dollars

Thank God.

Believe me, if there's a God and he saw you say that stuff, it'd be to hell with you. And literally.

Your typing reminds me when I cleaned my keyboard, didn't give it time to completely dry, and it would combine two letters with each other, making it almost impossible to type.