Author Topic: Aligning Help  (Read 1167 times)

I am working on a map called Town Square, where there are 2 stores, and areas to build in. The map is pretty much done, it just needs to be Proffesionally brick aligned. I couldn't seem to figure this problem out.
a brick in the interior can line up everywhere but on the right of another object. When someone tries to plant it on the right of something, it gets the "Stuck" Message, when it doesn't seem to be stuck at all! This first  image below shows that.

So does this one.

This last image shows an overview of the map.

--BTW, when I mean brick in the interior, I mean an actual block that you are building with. When you align it to the right side of an interior object, it says that it's stuck.

Also, if anyone would like to make an attempt to do this, (And this can not be a trick to get the map.) then either PM me, or tell me on the post.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:09:38 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

This problem cannot be fixed, I believe. You used Constructor, correct?

I could try and mess with it [Don't worry, I don't want the map], but idk

First off, figure out the size of one brick. Just make a 0.5 cube, and scale it in the ME until it's the size of a brick. After that, do the math to find the correct brick size, then build off of that.

This problem cannot be fixed, I believe. You used Constructor, correct?

I could try and mess with it [Don't worry, I don't want the map], but idk
Yes, I used Constructor.
First off, figure out the size of one brick. Just make a 0.5 cube, and scale it in the ME until it's the size of a brick. After that, do the math to find the correct brick size, then build off of that.
What's the ME ? I'm trying to figure out the interior area to the point where the brick fits perfectly onto everything. And, Wesley, ill send you it.

Also, it seems that there is a small invisible interior that blocks the brick from going onto the right of something.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:10:23 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

The ME is the Mission Editor.

Did you not make the structure?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 04:01:39 PM by Deathwishez »

That's hard to make work unless you go into like 0.985 or something, but if you make the smallest cube possible on TC, it's quite close to the actual size of one single cube in BL.

That's hard to make work unless you go into like 0.985 or something, but if you make the smallest cube possible on TC, it's quite close to the actual size of one single cube in BL.

I'm saying once you find the correct size, go back into TC and scale the original accordingly, then build from that.

Some admins and I looked at the map. It seems that there is some invisible thing. I looked at it in TC, and found nothing. is there a certain position maybe that I can put the interior?

Some admins and I looked at the map. It seems that there is some invisible thing. I looked at it in TC, and found nothing. is there a certain position maybe that I can put the interior?

Yeah, go into the Mission Editor and move it.

Yeah, go into the Mission Editor and move it.
I have moved it a ton of times and it simply doesn't work. Ive tried a ton of combinations with the Position thing, as well. What I meant by saying "certain position" is a position that works for aligning all interiors. The smallest cubes in TC are as wide and such as a normal 1x1 brick, just not as tall. Like I said, I think there is something invisible on all the east sides of the interior model that keeps bricks from planting.

Also, this occurs whenever i load any other interior, so the major question is; What would I do to have the bricks fit perfectly?

LAST EDIT: Thanks to Amade, I know how. Bai.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:37:40 PM by --LegoPepper-- »