Author Topic: Future update ideas  (Read 4856 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Lack of ideas is not the problem.  Especially generic/obvious/ripoff/list ideas like this. 

The problem is the lack of any more time to work on torque projects during the standard 24 hour day while maintaining a reasonable standard of mental health.  It's easy to put "Housing/Apartments" in a list but to implement it properly will probably take hundreds of hours. 

You should atleast recruit a team to help you with AoT and blockland. That way it would be more easier on you and your personal life. Try finding friends, co-workers ect. who have experince with these things.

Badspot should hire staff so he doesn't have to be all alone on his products. It will go faster and be less painful badspot. Here I feel sorry for you, have a cookie!  :cookie:

no
then hed have to share the profit
less he goes into retail with AoT, he could get help for that
but it would be against his own good to have peopel join in on blockland, especially when he has as much done as he does

no
then hed have to share the profit
less he goes into retail with AoT, he could get help for that
but it would be against his own good to have peopel join in on blockland, especially when he has as much done as he does
I meant mostly to hire people for AoT just as staff no pay to help with updates to make the game more popular then pay them to keep it going when it goes for sale. I don't remember where I'm going with this. All I'm saying is help would be much less frustrating.
RANDOM POST! OMG!
2 questions, difference beewteen TSE and TGE? And I thaught if you buy TGE you get free hosting but lots of people said it costs to keep server up.

You get a free host, but Badspot pays for the one he uses, as he said one day "The free server is... well let's just say you get what you pay for"

You get a free host, but Badspot pays for the one he uses, as he said one day "The free server is... well let's just say you get what you pay for"
Crap? lol, how much a does a server cost to keep up then? Typical 8bucks a slot/mo?

Badspot could make a donate-thingy on www.ageoftime.com and a counter to show how much and who (If wanted) donated, but knowing the people on this forum, hardly anyone (If anyone) would donate.

Yea hire a staff to do work for j00 and you can be uber healthy!

Badspot could make a donate-thingy on www.ageoftime.com and a counter to show how much and who (If wanted) donated, but knowing the people on this forum, hardly anyone (If anyone) would donate.

I would pay if it meant making AoT better.

98% of the forum members can't use paypal.

heres my ideal....a place to swim with out sea monsters comeing to kill you... like make a beach just for that

InsaneChef

heres my ideal....a place to swim with out sea monsters comeing to kill you... like make a beach just for that
Spelt Idea wrong and I like the idea. Goes well with fishing.