Author Topic: VCE Display help!  (Read 399 times)

I have [<color:f0ff0f><font:comic sans MS:45>You have <var:client:score> coins!] typed into  the first box message box
Then I have this typed into the centerPrint box[<color:00ff00><font:comic sans MS:45>You already have this coin!]
But when I click on the brick, It doesn't add 1 to my score, and both messages appear. PLEASE HALP!

I have a feeling on VCE_ifVariable and VCE_modVariable, the first box is for the name of the object (e.g. Coins)

Fixed, I eventually figured it out... New problem, NOW just how do I display a variable?

NoEdit: Sorry,, but what I pput in the events is this {OnActivate==>Client==>CenterPrint - [You have <var:brick:logs> logs!]==>[4]}
                                                                          input            target         output                        message                       time

DAMMIT - forgot to add something to that one, ok when I put in that event and I click on the brick the message that appears says thus: [You have   logs!], that is EXACTLY what it says...

simple answer - use old variables, easier

Everybody says that, but i don't want to go back! I want to learn these ones!